1. ½ cup coconut nectar or coconut sugar or xylitol or honey
2. 1 cup water
3. 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from approximately 6 lemons)
4. 4 cups cold water
1. Add sugar and 1 cup water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
2. Once boiled, remove from heat and add to a glass pitcher.
3. Add lemon juice and remaining water.
4. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to chill.
5. Serve with ice cubes.
To keep vegan: do not use honey
To make the lemonade safe for candida diet:use xylitol