1. 4 rectangles of Joseph’s lavash
2. ¼ cup granulated Pyure* (or Gentle Sweet or Homemade Pyure or other stevia blend)*Or double of a cup-for-cup sugar sub*
3. 1 tsp maple extract
1. Crisp lavash in oven or microwave. I tear one lavash into a few pieces and crisp on high for 30 seconds, turn over then 30 seconds more, etc. until crisp enough to grind up. Repeat for all lavash rectangles.
2. Finely grind the crisped lavash (cooled) in food processor.
3. Measure out 1 ¼ cup ground lavash; ¼ cup granulated Pyure; and 1 tsp maple flavoring. This will yield just over 1 ¼ cup “graham cracker” crumbs.